Beginning January 2019, children listed in our Eastern European # (EE#) and EE4 programs are eligible for a $2000 grant when they have an approved family commit to them.
The children who are eligible for this grant will all have a # in the title of their profile (after their name) *OR* were listed with us, in EE4.
Checks can be mailed to:
PO Box 146
Combined Locks, WI 54113
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This is a new grant pool, specifically for the children listed in these two Eastern European countries. We do not publicly share the name of these countries.
- ONLY CHILDREN LISTED WITH RR are eligible for these grant pool funds.
- Families already in progress for a child in this country prior to Jan 1, 2019 are not retroactively eligible for the new funding.
- Older children are still eligible for Older Child Grants instead of this grant, where applicable.
- Once a complete FSP (Family Support Program) application is received & family profile posted, we will allocate the 2K in the child’s name. Funds will be shown on the child’s individual profile on MFFM (My Family Found Me), and at the bottom of the family’s FSP profile.
- A current running total of available funds for each grant pool will be provided above, for full transparency.
- Donors can (and should!) give to keep these grant pools adequately funded! Donation button is available above; checks still welcome!
- Donations will still be 90/10 to waiting child and Voice of Hope.
- This program and these children need WARRIORS! Our job as a community is to find adoptive families for them as quickly as possible.We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions & questions on this policy change.