- 3 trips
- Both parents for first trip, 7 days
- Wait 2-3 months for court
- Both parents travel for 2nd trip for court hearing, 7 days
- Only one parent has to make the 3rd trip of 7 days
- Married couples only.
- Applicants should be no more than 45 years older than the child, and under 50 years of age
- No more than 3 children at home
- Only one child can be adopted at a time
- No criminal background
- No history of mental health concerns (depression, bipolar, or other mental health issues)
Please read carefully through http://reecesrainbow.org/new-family/newfamily to determine your eligibility and financial preparedness to adopt internationally. You can also inquire about adopting or donating for these children from that page. Requirements for Canadian families may vary, please read the Canadian Info page for more information.