Linda has mild developmental delays. She receives speech therapy once a week. She’s currently living with a foster family.
Photos, a video and additional information is available through the agency.
- Full medical and social info available
- EASY travel (both parents for 4-7 days)
- Relatively low cost
- No more than 5 children at home
- Married couples only, must be married 5 years
- Parents should be 30-50 years of age and in good health
- Fees vary greatly, $25,000-40,000 plus travel (adoption of children with special needs tends to be on the lower end of that estimate)
For additional information, please contact Stephanie at Lifeline Children’s Services.