Boy, born June 2010
Down syndrome, heart defect, anemia, kidney problem, astigmatism
Such a handsome little fella!
Update, summer 2012:
Drake’s development is delayed in all areas. He can sit on his own, but is not yet standing. Picks up toys, babbles.
- Married couples only (married at least 2 1/2 years)
- Parents must be 18 years older than child
- Parents over age 50 will be considered on an individual basis
- Two unrelated children can be adopted together
- Two trips are required
- Both parents must travel for the first trip (approx 5-7 days)
- Only one parent for the second trip (10-12 business days)