Girl, born July 2010
Beautiful Monet is currently diagnosed with Profound Bilateral Neurosensory Hypoacusis, and has had meningitis and encephalomalacia, contributing to her partial deafness and form of epilepsy. Full medical and social history available.
- Single heterosexual parents may adopt
- No family size restrictions
- Both parents must travel to the country and stay until completion of adoption — approx 5-7 weeks (one parent may leave after a week or two)
- Estimated total cost $21,000-24,500
- Multiple unrelated children may be adopted together