Girl, born August 2007
Down syndrome; has had heart surgery and sees a cardiologist for routine checkups
Andrea follows instructions very well, expressing herself with her wants and what she does not want. She already dresses and undresses herself. She uses a diaper for her sleep, but other then that she is learning already to be without it.
She wears her glasses and she is careful about them. She is smaller than the other children her age.
From one of our adoptive families who met her in 2012: “This picture does her NO justice! She looks like a China DOLL!!!!!!! She is SO sweet!!!! Please ask me ANYTHING about her!!!!! ”
$1221.10 is available towards the cost of my adoption!
- Married couples only (married at least 2 1/2 years)
- Parents must be 18 years older than child
- Parents over age 50 will be considered on an individual basis
- Two unrelated children can be adopted together
- Two trips are required
- Both parents must travel for the first trip (approx 5-7 days)
- Only one parent for the second trip (10-12 business days)