Boy, born March 2010
Down syndrome, congenital heart defect, hearing disorder, hypermetropia, probably inborn kochliar neuritis.
Kael is very eager to communicate and seeks attention. Kael recognizes the difference between his staff members and other persons. He eats various food from a spoon, repeats the movements of an adult, observes people, understands instruction and “no”, but still does not implement simple instructions.
- Married couples only (married at least 2 1/2 years)
- Parents must be 18 years older than child
- Parents over age 50 will be considered on an individual basis
- Two unrelated children can be adopted together
- Two trips are required
- Both parents must travel for the first trip (approx 5-7 days)
- Only one parent for the second trip (10-12 business days)
$259.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!